54 Inch Quotmarionettequot Cast Iron Swedish Soaking Clawfoot Tub Bathtub Dimensions (awesome Clawfoot Tub Measurements #5)
Howdy folks, this image is about 54 Inch Quotmarionettequot Cast Iron Swedish Soaking Clawfoot Tub Bathtub Dimensions (awesome Clawfoot Tub Measurements #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 537 x 495. It's file size is just 27 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Clawfoot Tub Measurements.
6 images of 54 Inch Quotmarionettequot Cast Iron Swedish Soaking Clawfoot Tub Bathtub Dimensions (awesome Clawfoot Tub Measurements #5)
Context of 54 Inch Quotmarionettequot Cast Iron Swedish Soaking Clawfoot Tub Bathtub Dimensions
Inchinch1 (inch),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of length, &fracnumer;
foot, equivalent to 2.54 centimeters.
- a very small amount of anything;
narrow margin: to win by an inch; to avert disaster by an inch.
- by inches:
by a narrow margin: escaped by inches.
- Also, inch by inch. by small degrees or stages;
gradually: The miners worked their way through the narrow shaft inch by inch.
- every inch, in every respect;
completely: That horse is every inch a thoroughbred.
- within an inch of, nearly;
close to: He came within an inch of getting killed in the crash.
- to move by inches or small degrees: We inched our way along the road.
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Soakingsoak (sōk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to lie in and become saturated or permeated with water or some other liquid.
- to pass, as a liquid, through pores, holes, or the like: The rain soaked through the tear in the umbrella.
- to be thoroughly wet.
- to penetrate or become known to the mind or feelings (fol. by in): The lesson didn't soak in.
- to drink immoderately, esp. alcoholic beverages: They were soaking at the bar.
- to place or keep in liquid in order to saturate thoroughly;
- to wet thoroughly;
saturate or drench.
- to permeate thoroughly, as liquid or moisture does.
- to heat (a piece) for reworking.
- to intoxicate (oneself ) by drinking an excess of liquor.
- to beat hard;
punish severely: I was soaked for that mistake.
- to extract or remove by or as by soaking (often fol. by out): to soak a stain out of a napkin.
- to overcharge: He was soaked by the waiter.
- soak up:
- to absorb or take in or up by absorption: Blotting paper soaks up ink.
- to absorb with one's mind or senses;
take in: to soak up information.
- [Slang.]to drink to excess: He can really soak up the booze.
- the act or state of soaking or the state of being soaked.
- the liquid in which anything is soaked.
- a heavy drinker.
- [Australian.]any small area of land, as near a spring or at the foot of a hill, that becomes swamplike or holds water after a period of heavy rain.
- a foot with claws.
- a representation of the claws of an animal or bird, esp. on the foot of a piece of furniture.
- a pathological distortion of the human foot, consisting chiefly of an abnormally high longitudinal arch.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Bathtubbath•tub (bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.
Dimensionsdi•men•sion (di men′shən, dī-),USA pronunciation n.
- a property of space;
extension in a given direction: A straight line has one dimension, a parallelogram has two dimensions, and a parallelepiped has three dimensions.
- the generalization of this property to spaces with curvilinear extension, as the surface of a sphere.
- the generalization of this property to vector spaces and to Hilbert space.
- the generalization of this property to fractals, which can have dimensions that are noninteger real numbers.
- extension in time: Space-time has three dimensions of space and one of time.
- Usually, dimensions.
- measurement in length, width, and thickness.
importance: the dimensions of a problem.
- unit (def. 6).
size: Matter has dimension.
- a magnitude that, independently or in conjunction with other such magnitudes, serves to define the location of an element within a given set, as of a point on a line, an object in a space, or an event in space-time.
- the number of elements in a finite basis of a given vector space.
- any of a set of basic kinds of quantity, as mass, length, and time, in terms of which all other kinds of quantity can be expressed;
usually denoted by capital letters, with appropriate exponents, placed in brackets: The dimensions of velocity are[LT-1]. Cf. dimensional analysis.
- dimensions, the measurements of a woman's bust, waist, and hips, in that order: The chorus girl's dimensions were 38-24-36.
- See dimension lumber.
- to shape or fashion to the desired dimensions: Dimension the shelves so that they fit securely into the cabinet.
- to indicate the dimensions of an item, area, etc., on (a sketch or drawing).
How do I choose the quality 54 Inch Quotmarionettequot Cast Iron Swedish Soaking Clawfoot Tub Bathtub Dimensions (awesome Clawfoot Tub Measurements #5) that is best? The purpose of the kitchen stand can support the capabilities of a home kitchen as we recognize. This table's lifestyle isn't merely beneficial as being an effect about the kitchen created's layout, but additionally a mixture of food. As a result of significant kitchen counter content at this time, select the right claim your foresight in evaluating the pros and disadvantages.
Ultimately, your kitchen table could be mentioned good-quality if it's a tough composition, lovely resilient, stain resistant, easy-to clear, temperature resistant, and easy maintenance. But of course none of the products that support most of the traits that are above. Therefore, you need to adjust to the problems inside the home, where the aspects that ought to be outlined.
Random Photos of 54 Inch Quotmarionettequot Cast Iron Swedish Soaking Clawfoot Tub Bathtub Dimensions (awesome Clawfoot Tub Measurements #5)
- Chrome Drawer Knobs
- Empire Flooring Locations
- Comfort Keepers Bloomington In
- Cabin Rentals Fredericksburg Tx
- Christmas Lights With Music
- Best Carports
- Curved Side N Back Sleeper By Graco
- Contemporary Dining Room Design
- Commissioned Security Officer
- Console Table Lamp
- Best Bathroom Weight Scale
- Cheap King Comforter
- Cottages In Toronto
- Astro Envelope Feeder
- Eddie Bauer Comforter Set
- Fashion Sewing Cabinets Of America