Abbreviation For Officer
Abbreviation For Officer have 4 attachments including Offr Is An Abbreviation For Officer, United States Navy Officer Ranks, United States Coast Guard Enlisted Ranks ., Abbreviation For Officer #4 SlideShare. Following are the pictures:
The article about Abbreviation For Officer was published at September 29, 2017 at 1:08 am. It is published on the Office category. Abbreviation For Officer is tagged with Abbreviation For Officer, Abbreviation, For, Officer..Is make sure when adjusting your Abbreviation For Officer, that you will see no problems with the building rule workplace. Minute, get an office wall was protected with all the colour you need. It'd be healthier to choose basic colors isn't that dense when you have a little workplace.
It would be easier when you have a more substantial workplace. Subsequently you then can include goods practical to truly get your workplace with arrangements like home. Products for example vases, lamps, mirrors and certainly will affect inside your office design.
Additionally, you will get a wall with designs. Clinging an image on it can does this. It'll positively retain an improved atmosphere, using this method. Next, get your workplace by putting a rack or desk with pockets or drawers prepared add more. It will be more easy to enhance when you have a more impressive office. A good and comfortable couch may be the best supplement to it.
Essence of Abbreviation For Officer
Abbreviationab•bre•vi•a•tion (ə brē′vē ā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor,[U.S.]for United States, lb. for pound.
- an act of abbreviating;
state or result of being abbreviated;
reduction in length, duration, etc.;
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Random Images of Abbreviation For Officer
- Ceiling Window Shades
- Bench Grinder Wire Wheel
- Argos Mid Sleepers
- Craigslist Garage Sales Buffalo Ny
- Comfort Keepers Charleston Wv
- Interior Design Plymouth
- Custom Built Sofa
- Bible Verse Of Peace And Comfort
- 6x5 Shed
- Corner Bathroom Cupboard
- Deco Ceiling
- Faucet With Led Light
- Art Deco Bathroom Sconces
- Dance Mat Typing Level 1 Stage 1 Home Row
- Costco Double Vanity
- John Lewis Roman Blinds Made To Measure