Drying Towel Rack
Drying Towel Rack have 4 images , they are Clothes Drying Rack, BYN Bathroom Rack Portable Towel Rack Towel Drying Rack DQ-0074, Ordinary Drying Towel Rack #3 Hope, Longing, Life: Ikea Towel Bars For Drying Clothes In The Laundry Room. | My Stuff! | Pinterest | Laundry Rooms, Laundry And Towels, Alternate Image. Here are the pictures:
This image about Drying Towel Rack was uploaded at November 17, 2017 at 5:02 am. It is posted under the Rack category. Drying Towel Rack is labelled with Drying Towel Rack, Drying, Towel, Rack..Maybe it's been a little while because you've visited with a thriftstore, or even you and one 've never visited? You'll actually drop, if so. Frequently they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures, but sometimes you'll be able to report some couch is very good enough.
Be sure to get in the store, should you decide to obtain a Drying Towel Rack. A lot of people do not think to examine the goods before they acquire things. Tough to restore the furniture in certain furniture shops. Provide examples of colors if you look for classic and established furnishings.
It might search differently when in your home and in comparison with samples, though some might appear great within the retailer. It's simple to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply just take an image of the test for evaluation items to stop this from happening.
Description of Drying Towel Rack
Dryingdry•ing (drī′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing dryness: a drying breeze.
- designed to become or capable of becoming dry and hard on exposure to air.
Toweltow•el (tou′əl, toul),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- an absorbent cloth or paper for wiping and drying something wet, as one for the hands, face, or body after washing or bathing.
- throw in the towel, [Informal.]to concede defeat;
yield: He vowed he would never throw in the towel.
- to wipe or dry with a towel.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.