Backyard Wiffle Ball Field
Backyard Wiffle Ball Field have 6 images it's including Exceptional Backyard Wiffle Ball Field #1 Janesville Man Builds Backyard Wiffle Ball Field For Family, Friends, Fenjrcitgo Wiffle Ball Field, Backyard Wiffle Ball Field #3 Wiffle Ball Field/stadium Baga.Com Park - YouTube, Backyard Wiffle Ball Field Amazing Design #4 Janesville Man Builds Backyard Wiffle Ball Field For Family, Friends, Perrault Field Vestal, NY · Backyard BaseballWiffle BallFields, Amazing Backyard Wiffle Ball Field #6 Bushwood-ball-park-wiffle-ball-field.jpg. Here are the attachments:
The article of Backyard Wiffle Ball Field was uploaded at December 18, 2017 at 11:00 pm. This post is uploaded under the Backyard category. Backyard Wiffle Ball Field is tagged with Backyard Wiffle Ball Field, Backyard, Wiffle, Ball, Field..Design brilliance places that are utilizing will mean taking the inside. Decorate the log cabin or bungalow shouldn't have an excessive amount of difficulty after the country utilizing the matter's mind and intent treatment rests right away from window. While the decoration enhance record resort, managing nature as samples, employing standard lumber for furniture and the veranda may suit.
You could choose to give the old furniture in the household. The furniture search new can be made by employing a pillowcase for a love-seat or chair. On occasion accentuate record hotel, furniture might be painted by you. Backyard Wiffle Ball Field also will provide crisp to a new-look.
Maple, birch or cedar will genuinely supplement any bedroom, particularly log or pad cabin. To keep up the original glance of timber, you utilize wood mark will give you views of the province or can leave it. Whether you maybe more up to date look or decide on authenticity, wood is probably the best conclusion when it is sunny cottage.
Description of Backyard Wiffle Ball Field
Backyardback•yard (bak′yärd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the portion of a lot or building site behind a house, structure, or the like, sometimes fenced, walled, etc.
- a familiar or nearby area;
Ballball1 (bôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a spherical or approximately spherical body or shape;
sphere: He rolled the piece of paper into a ball.
- a round or roundish body, of various sizes and materials, either hollow or solid, for use in games, as baseball, football, tennis, or golf.
- a game played with a ball, esp. baseball: The boys are out playing ball.
- [Baseball.]a pitched ball, not swung at by the batter, that does not pass over home plate between the batter's shoulders and knees.
- a solid, usually spherical projectile for a cannon, rifle, pistol, etc., as distinguished from a shell.
- projectiles, esp. bullets, collectively.
- any part of a thing, esp. of the human body, that is rounded or protuberant: the ball of the thumb.
- a round mass of food, as of chopped meat, dough, or candy.
- (vulgar). a testis.
- balls, Slang (vulgar).
- nonsense (often used as an interjection).
- bolus (def. 1).
- [Hort.]a compact mass of soil covering the roots of an uprooted tree or other plant.
- [Literary.]a planetary or celestial body, esp. the earth.
- (in a metric space) the set of points whose distance from the zero element is less than, or less than or equal to, a specified number.
- carry the ball, to assume the responsibility;
bear the burden: You can always count on him to carry the ball in an emergency.
- drop the ball, to make a mistake or miss an opportunity at a critical moment.
- keep the ball rolling, to continue or give renewed vigor to an activity already under way: When their interest lagged, he tried to keep the ball rolling.
- on the ball:
- alert and efficient or effective: If you don't get on the ball, you'll be fired.
- indicating intelligence or ability: The tests show your students don't have much on the ball. The new manager has a lot on the ball.
- play ball:
- to begin or continue playing a game.
- to start or continue any action.
- to work together;
cooperate: union leaders suspected of playing ball with racketeers.
- run with the ball, to assume responsibility or work enthusiastically: If management approves the concept, we'll run with the ball.
- start the ball rolling, to put into operation;
begin: The recreation director started the ball rolling by having all the participants introduce themselves.
- to make into a ball (sometimes fol. by up): The children were balling up snow to make a snowman.
- to wind into balls: to ball cotton.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse with.
- to form or gather into a ball: When the spun sugar balls, the candy has cooked sufficiently.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- ball the jack:
- to act with speed.
- to stake everything on one attempt.
- ball up, to make or become utterly confused;
muddle: The records had been all balled up by inefficient file clerks.
Fieldfield (fēld),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of open or cleared ground, esp. a piece of land suitable or used for pasture or tillage.
- a piece of ground devoted to sports or contests;
- (in betting) all the contestants or numbers that are grouped together as one: to bet on the field in a horse race.
- (in football) the players on the playing ground.
- the area in which field events are held.
- the team in the field, as opposed to the one at bat.
- the outfield.
- a sphere of activity, interest, etc., esp. within a particular business or profession: the field of teaching; the field of Shakespearean scholarship.
- the area or region drawn on or serviced by a business or profession;
outlying areas where business activities or operations are carried on, as opposed to a home or branch office: our representatives in the field.
- a job location remote from regular workshop facilities, offices, or the like.
- the scene or area of active military operations.
- a battleground.
- a battle.
- [Informal.]an area located away from the headquarters of a commander.
- an expanse of anything: a field of ice.
- any region characterized by a particular feature, resource, activity, etc.: a gold field.
- the surface of a canvas, shield, etc., on which something is portrayed: a gold star on a field of blue.
- (in a flag) the ground of each division.
- the influence of some agent, as electricity or gravitation, considered as existing at all points in space and defined by the force it would exert on an object placed at any point in space. Cf. electric field, gravitational field, magnetic field.
- Also called field of view. the entire angular expanse visible through an optical instrument at a given time.
- the structure in a generator or motor that produces a magnetic field around a rotating armature.
- a number system that has the same properties relative to the operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as the number system of all real numbers;
a commutative division ring.
- the area of a subject that is taken in by a lens at a particular diaphragm opening.
- the total complex of interdependent factors within which a psychological event occurs and is perceived as occurring.
- one or more related characters treated as a unit and constituting part of a record, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer: If the hours-worked field is blank or zero, the program does not write a check for that employee.
- (in a punch card) any number of columns regularly used for recording the same information.
- [Television.]one half of the scanning lines required to form a complete television frame. In the U.S., two fields are displayed in 1/30 second: all the odd-numbered lines in one field and all the even lines in the next field. Cf. frame (def. 9).
- [Numis.]the blank area of a coin, other than that of the exergue.
- [Fox Hunting.]the group of participants in a hunt, exclusive of the master of foxhounds and his staff.
- the whole area or background of an escutcheon.
- in the field:
- in actual use or in a situation simulating actual use or application;
away from a laboratory, workshop, or the like: The machine was tested for six months in the field.
- in contact with a prime source of basic data: The anthropologist is working in the field in Nigeria.
- within a given profession: The public knows little of him, but in the field he's known as a fine mathematician.
- keep the field, to remain in competition or in battle;
continue to contend: The troops kept the field under heavy fire.
- out in left field. See left field (def. 3).
- play the field, [Informal.]
- to vary one's activities.
- to date a number of persons rather than only one: He wanted to play the field for a few years before settling down.
- take the field:
- to begin to play, as in football or baseball;
go into action.
- to go into battle: They took the field at dawn.
- [Baseball, Cricket.]
- to catch or pick up (the ball) in play: The shortstop fielded the grounder and threw to first for the out.
- to place (a player, group of players, or a team) in the field to play.
- to place in competition: to field a candidate for governor.
- to answer or reply skillfully: to field a difficult question.
- to put into action or on duty: to field police cars to patrol an area.
v.i. Baseball, Cricket.
- to act as a fielder;
field the ball.
- to take to the field.
- of, taking place, or competed for on the field and not on the track, as the discus throw or shot put.
- of or pertaining to field events.
- of or pertaining to campaign and active combat service as distinguished from service in rear areas or at headquarters: a field soldier.
- of or pertaining to a field.
- grown or cultivated in a field.
- working in the fields of a farm: field laborers.
- working as a salesperson, engineer, representative, etc., in the field: an insurance company's field agents.