Decorated Indian Elephant
Decorated Indian Elephant have 7 photos , they are File:Decorated Indian Elephant.jpg, Decorated Indian Elephant, Decorated Indian Elephant #3 India - Explore The World With Travel Nerd Nici, One Country At A Time., Decorated Indian Elephant Great Ideas #4 It. I Came Across With Many Interesting Illustrators Who Have Used Elephants To Decorate Then With Indian Motifs How Elephants And Decorated In India., Decorated Indian Elephant #5 Color Decorated Indian Elephant Vector Image, Decorated Elephant Of South India, Elephant Festival Jaipur India. Following are the images:
Decorated Indian Elephant was published at December 26, 2017 at 4:29 am. This blog post is uploaded under the Decor category. Decorated Indian Elephant is labelled with Decorated Indian Elephant, Decorated, Indian, Elephant..By adding arrangements exciting in it and linked by putting a tiny carpet, you'll be able to finish the design. This carpeting will soon be strapped as well as every one of the objects in a nice view.
That Office Space Decorating Tips to Overcome Boredom in Work could quite possibly be insight and tips for your interior-design of the dream home. The office can be a place where we spend some time doing our everyday work. There are also indicating that the office can be a minute home than houses.
Therefore, it is very important to have the capacity to coordinate work room relaxed and pleasant. Because to have a comfy Decorated Indian Elephant, we'll feel for most of US feel bored and drained, appreciate performing their everyday work-day.
Connotation of Decorated Indian Elephant
Decorateddec•o•rat•ed (dek′ə rā′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- (often cap.) of pertaining to, or characteristic of the English gothic architecture of the late 13th through the late 14th centuries, characterized by curvilinear tracery, elaborate ornamental sculpture and vaulting, and refinement of stonecutting techniques.
IndianIn•di•an (in′dē ən),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called American Indian, Amerind, Amerindian, Native American. a member of the aboriginal people of America or of any of the aboriginal North or South American stocks, usually excluding the Eskimos.
- any of the indigenous languages of the American Indians. Abbr.: Ind
- a member of any of the peoples native to or inhabiting India or the East Indies.
- a citizen of the Republic of India.
- [Slang.]a person who performs a required task or carries out the instructions of superiors: We have too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
- the constellation Indus.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the American Indians or their languages.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of India or the East Indies.
- made of Indian corn: Indian meal.
- [Zoogeog.]oriental (def. 3).
- [Phytogeog.]belonging or pertaining to a geographical division comprising India south of the Himalayas, and Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Elephantel•e•phant (el′ə fənt),USA pronunciation n., pl. -phants, (esp. collectively) -phant for 1.
- either of two large, five-toed pachyderms of the family Elephantidae, characterized by a long, prehensile trunk formed of the nose and upper lip, including Loxodonta africana(African elephant), with enormous flapping ears, two fingerlike projections at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks, and Elephas maximus(Indian elephant), with smaller ears, one projection at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks almost exclusively in males: L. africanais threatened;
E. maximus is endangered.
- a representation of this animal, used in the U.S. since 1874 as the emblem of the Republican party.
- See white elephant.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a size of drawing or writing paper, 23 × 28 in. (58 × 71 cm). Cf. double elephant.