Photo 1 of 4Next
3 Monitor Adjustable Sit-Stand Computer Monitor Platform ( Adjustable Height Desk Platform #1)
Adjustable Height Desk Platform have 4 images it's including 3 Monitor Adjustable Sit-Stand Computer Monitor Platform, DESK-V000H
Charming Adjustable Height Desk Platform Nice Ideas #3 Height Adjustable Computer Desk With Monitor Platform
The image of Adjustable Height Desk Platform was posted on January 10, 2018 at 7:04 am. It is uploaded at the Desk category. Adjustable Height Desk Platform is tagged with Adjustable Height Desk Platform, Adjustable, Height, Desk, Platform..
the palette of simple shades dominates the color scheme of Adjustable Height Desk Platform layout type like brown grey, dark, and white. Use these colors for internal aspects for example walls, flooring, limit, and scheduling a spot for a dash of vibrant hues of the area in furniture and components.
Utilize your creativity to get a more innovative approach patterns and textures to supply a beauty while in the room. Prospects have opened for that substance used to conduct interior planning standout is. The impression that is believed in modern interior-design is lines that are nominal and environment " less material ".
Ground with components such as wood, ceramics, porcelain tile effectively joined in the contemporary classification. Present to crash area creatively and also completing quite just like a carpet for yet another effect of luxury. This strategy is many ideal for isolating involving the diningroom and also the family-room which usually seem next-to each other.
Definition of Adjustable Height Desk Platform
(ə jus′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being adjusted: adjustable seat belts.
- (of loans, mortgages, etc.) having a flexible rate, as one based on money market interest rates or on the rate of inflation or cost of living.
- (esp. of life insurance) having flexible premiums and coverage, based on the insuree's current needs and ability to pay.
- any rate, expense, income, etc., that varies unpredictably: Luckily, his chief income is not made up of adjustables. Allow some money in your budget for the adjustables.
adjust + -able]
(hīt),USA pronunciation n.
- extent or distance upward: The balloon stopped rising at a height of 500 feet.
- distance upward from a given level to a fixed point: the height from the ground to the first floor; the height of an animal at the shoulder.
- the distance between the lowest and highest points of a person standing upright;
stature: She is five feet in height.
- considerable or great altitude or elevation: the height of the mountains.
- Often, heights.
- a high place above a level;
a hill or mountain: They stood on the heights overlooking the valley.
- the highest part;
summit: In his dreams he reached the heights.
- the highest point;
utmost degree: the height of power; the height of pleasure.
- [Archaic.]high rank in social status.
(desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
(plat′fôrm),USA pronunciation n.
- a horizontal surface or structure with a horizontal surface raised above the level of the surrounding area.
- a raised flooring or other horizontal surface, such as, in a hall or meeting place, a stage for use by public speakers, performers, etc.
- the raised area between or alongside the tracks of a railroad station, from which the cars of the train are entered.
- the open entrance area, or the vestibule, at the end of a railroad passenger car.
- a landing in a flight of stairs.
- a public statement of the principles, objectives, and policy of a political party, esp. as put forth by the representatives of the party in a convention to nominate candidates for an election: The platform contained the usual platitudes.
- a body of principles on which a person or group takes a stand in appealing to the public;
program: The Fabians developed an all-embracing platform promising utopia.
- a set of principles;
- a place for public discussion;
- a decklike construction on which the drill rig of an offshore oil or gas well is erected.
- a relatively flat member or construction for distributing weight, as a wall plate, grillage, etc.
- solid ground on which artillery pieces are mounted.
- a metal stand or base attached to certain types of artillery pieces.
- flat1 (def. 44a).
- a flat, elevated piece of ground.
- a vast area of undisturbed sedimentary rocks that, together with a shield, constitutes a craton.
- a thick insert of leather, cork, or other sturdy material between the uppers and the sole of a shoe, usually intended for stylish effect or to give added height.
- platforms, platform shoes.
- See hardware platform.
- See software platform.
- a scheme of religious principles or doctrines.
4 photos of Adjustable Height Desk Platform