Baby Lock Them Doors Song
Baby Lock Them Doors Song have 5 photos including Skiffle Song Lyrics For On A Monday-Lead Belly With Chords For Mandolin, Ukulele, Skiffle Song Lyrics For On A Monday-Lead Belly With Chords For Mandolin, Ukulele, 1 Reply 0 Retweets 5 Likes, Delightful Baby Lock Them Doors Song #4 Huey - Pop, Lock & Drop It - YouTube, Image Number 90 Of Strange Doors Lyrics .\\\\\\\\\\\\. Below are the pictures:
The image of Baby Lock Them Doors Song was published on January 10, 2018 at 7:05 am. This article is published on the Door category. Baby Lock Them Doors Song is labelled with Baby Lock Them Doors Song, Baby, Lock, Them, Doors, Song..When used together with the suitable feature shades like shades-of magic, lightblue green Baby Lock Them Doors Song could be great colors for your bedroom. Glittering accessories tranquil and could make your place more breathtaking. It's using yellow colour was spoton, not-too brilliant but calming and is the top colour for the room.
Selecting a color scheme that you make you experience most comfy and like could be the point that is most important that you should consider. Don't neglect to be sure that whatsoever color combination you choose must match every aspect in your room.
This color is really blends perfectly with all the color taste and components found in this room develop bedroom layout with color options above will help you examine your own property on a color palette that is most cozy for you.The rooms are properly designed to begin selecting the most appropriate colour.
Context of Baby Lock Them Doors Song
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Locklock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Themthem (ᵺem; unstressed ᵺəm, əm),USA pronunciation pron.
- the objective case of they, used as a direct or indirect object: We saw them yesterday. I gave them the books.
- [Informal.](used instead of the pronoun they in the predicate after the verb to be): It's them, across the street. It isn't them.
- [Informal.](used instead of the pronoun their before a gerund): The boys' parents objected to them hiking without adult supervision.
- [Nonstandard.]those: He don't want them books.
Songsong (sông, song),USA pronunciation n.
- a short metrical composition intended or adapted for singing, esp. one in rhymed stanzas;
- a musical piece adapted for singing or simulating a piece to be sung: Mendelssohn's "Songs without Words.''
- poetical composition;
- the art or act of singing;
- something that is sung.
- an elaborate vocal signal produced by an animal, as the distinctive sounds produced by certain birds, frogs, etc., in a courtship or territorial display.
- for a song, at a very low price;
as a bargain: We bought the rug for a song when the estate was auctioned off.