Bodycraft Roman Chair
This blog post about Bodycraft Roman Chair have 9 photos including BodyCraft F670 Roman Chair ., Bodycraft Roman Chair #2 Body Solid GRCH322 Roman Chair, Delightful Bodycraft Roman Chair #3 BodyCraft F670 Roman Chair, Attractive Bodycraft Roman Chair #4 BodyCraft F670 Roman Chair, Wonderful Bodycraft Roman Chair Home Design Ideas #5 BodyCraft F670 Roman Chair BodyCraft F670 Roman Chair ., BodyCraft F670 Roman Chair ., BodyCraft F670 Roman Chair, BodyCraft F670 Roman Chair, Body Solid GRCH322 Roman Chair. Following are the attachments:
The image of Bodycraft Roman Chair was uploaded on January 10, 2018 at 7:04 am. It is posted in the Chair category. Bodycraft Roman Chair is labelled with Bodycraft Roman Chair, Bodycraft, Roman, Chair..The house frequently has a unique figure. Likewise with all cottages or the pad are found in the united kingdom. Don't need to change the framework of the building is a lot of, Bodycraft Roman Chair patterns and classic pad compete.
Never questioned an outcome, beautiful! As a way to keep up with a building's persona, the developer Alex St of Home Architecture introducing a home style apart from the principal building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a cottage, great britain may be the building in question.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and is currently at night stage of restoration. Rather than looking to simulate the cottage's type, Alex Saint decided to construct one more kitchen layout that can decrease the architectural change of the complete lodge and keep this house's smoothness.
Meaning of Bodycraft Roman Chair
Romanro•man (rô män′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mans (-män′).USA pronunciation [French.]
- a metrical narrative, esp. in medieval French literature.
- a novel.
Ro•man (rō′mən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the ancient or modern city of Rome, or to its inhabitants and their customs and culture: Roman restaurants.
- of or pertaining to the ancient kingdom, republic, and empire whose capital was the city of Rome.
- of a kind or character regarded as typical of the ancient Romans: Roman virtues.
- (usually l.c.) designating or pertaining to the upright style of printing types most commonly used in modern books, periodicals, etc., of which the main text of this dictionary is an example.
- of or pertaining to the Roman Catholic Church.
- noting, pertaining to, or resembling the architecture of ancient Rome, esp. the public and religious architecture, characterized by the employment of massive brick and concrete construction, with such features as the semicircular arch, the dome, and groin and barrel vaults, by the use in interiors of marble and molded stucco revetments, by the elaboration of the Greek orders as purely decorative motifs for the adornment of façades and interiors, and by an overall effect in which simplicity and grandeur of massing is often combined with much elaboration of detailing.
- written in or pertaining to Roman numerals.
- a native, inhabitant, or citizen of ancient or modern Rome.
- the dialect of Italian spoken in Rome.
- (usually l.c.) roman type or lettering.
- [Often Offensive.]a member of the Roman Catholic Church.
- [Rare.]the Latin language.
- a male given name.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.