Large Girls Glamour Mirror Toy Game Dressing Table Play Vanity Set Beauty Makeup (attractive Kids Play Vanity #1)
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Large Girls Glamour Mirror Toy Game Dressing Table Play Vanity Set Beauty Makeup (attractive Kids Play Vanity #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 721 x 721. This image's file size is just 65 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Kids Play Vanity.
Large Girls Glamour Mirror Toy Game Dressing Table Play Vanity Set Beauty Makeup (attractive Kids Play Vanity #1) Photos Gallery
Explanation of Large Girls Glamour Mirror Toy Game Dressing Table Play Vanity Set Beauty Makeup
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Girlsgirl (gûrl),USA pronunciation n.
- a female child, from birth to full growth.
- a young, immature woman, esp. formerly, an unmarried one.
- a daughter: My wife and I have two girls.
- [Informal](sometimes offensive). a grown woman, esp. when referred to familiarly: She's having the girls over for bridge next week.
- [Often Offensive.]a female servant.
- [Usually Offensive.]a female employee.
- a female who is from or native to a given place: She's a Missouri girl.
- girls, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- a range of sizes from 7 to 14, for garments made for girls.
- a garment in this size range.
- the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.
Mirrormir•ror (mir′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a reflecting surface, originally of polished metal but now usually of glass with a silvery, metallic, or amalgam backing.
- such a surface set into a frame, attached to a handle, etc., for use in viewing oneself or as an ornament.
- any reflecting surface, as the surface of calm water under certain lighting conditions.
- a surface that is either plane, concave, or convex and that reflects rays of light.
- something that gives a minutely faithful representation, image, or idea of something else: Gershwin's music was a mirror of its time.
- a pattern for imitation;
exemplar: a man who was the mirror of fashion.
- a glass, crystal, or the like, used by magicians, diviners, etc.
- with mirrors, by or as if by magic.
- to reflect in or as if in a mirror.
- to reflect as a mirror does.
- to mimic or imitate (something) accurately.
- to be or give a faithful representation, image, or idea of: Her views on politics mirror mine completely.
- (of a canon or fugue) capable of being played in retrograde or in inversion, as though read in a mirror placed beside or below the music.
Toytoy (toi),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with;
- a thing or matter of little or no value or importance;
- something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious pratical use.
- a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason;
- something diminutive, esp. in comparison with like objects.
- an animal of a breed or variety noted for smallness of size: The winning terrier at the dog show was a toy.
- a close-fitting cap of linen or wool, with flaps coming down to the shoulders, formerly worn by women in Scotland.
- a simple, light piece of music, esp. of 16th or 17th century England, written for the virginal.
- amorous dallying.
- a playful or amusing act;
- made or designed for use as a toy: a toy gun.
- of or resembling a toy, esp. diminutive in size.
toy ′er, n.
- to amuse oneself;
- to act idly;
or with indifference;
trifle: to toy with one's food.
- to dally amorously;
toy ′less, adj.
toy ′like′, adj.
Gamegame1 (gām),USA pronunciation n., adj., gam•er, gam•est, v., gamed, gam•ing.
- an amusement or pastime: children's games.
- the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.
- a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
- a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
- the number of points required to win a game.
- the score at a particular stage in a game: With five minutes to play, the game was 7 to 0.
- a particular manner or style of playing a game: Her game of chess is improving.
- anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.
- a trick or strategy: to see through someone's game.
sport of any kind;
joke: That's about enough of your games.
- wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.
- the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food: a dish of game.
- any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.: The new boy at school seemed to be fair game for practical jokers.
- a business or profession: He's in the real-estate game.
- [Archaic.]fighting spirit;
- make game of, to make fun of;
ridicule: to make game of the weak and defenseless.
- play games, to act in an evasive, deceitful, manipulative, or trifling manner in dealing with others: Don't play games with me—I want to know if you love me or not!
- play the game, [Informal.]
- to act or play in accordance with the rules.
- to act honorably or justly: We naively assumed that our allies would continue to play the game.
- pertaining to or composed of animals hunted or taken as game or to their flesh.
- having a fighting spirit;
- having the required spirit or will (often fol. by for or an infinitive): Who's game for a hike through the woods?
- die game:
- to die after a brave struggle.
- to remain steadfast or in good spirits at the moment of defeat: He knew that as a candidate he didn't have a chance in the world, but he campaigned anyway and died game.
- to play games of chance for stakes;
- to squander in gaming (usually fol. by away).
Dressingdress•ing (dres′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that dresses.
- a sauce for food: salad dressing.
- stuffing for a fowl: turkey dressing.
- material used to dress or cover a wound.
- manure, compost, or other fertilizers.
- the ornamental detail of a building, esp. that around openings.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Playplay (plā),USA pronunciation n.
- a dramatic composition or piece;
- a dramatic performance, as on the stage.
- exercise or activity for amusement or recreation.
- fun or jest, as opposed to seriousness: I said it merely in play.
- a pun.
- the playing, action, or conduct of a game: The pitcher was replaced in the fourth inning of play.
- the manner or style of playing or of doing something: We admired his fine play throughout the game.
- an act or instance of playing or of doing something: a stupid play that cost us the match.
- one's turn to play: Whose play is it?
- a playing for stakes;
- an attempt to accomplish something, often in a manner showing craft or calculation;
maneuver: They tried to buy up the stock in a takeover play.
- an enterprise or venture;
deal: an oil and drilling play.
- action, conduct, or dealing of a specified kind: fair play; foul play.
- action, activity, or operation: the play of fancy.
- brisk, light, or changing movement or action: a fountain with a leaping play of water.
- elusive change or movement, as of light or colors: the play of a searchlight against the night sky.
- a space in which something, as a part of a mechanism, can move.
- freedom of movement within a space, as of a part of a mechanism.
- freedom for action, or scope for activity: full play of the mind.
- attention in the press or other media;
dissemination as news: The birth of the panda got a big play in the papers.
- an act or instance of being broadcast: The governor's speech got two plays on our local station.
- bring into play, to put into motion;
cause to be introduced: New evidence has been brought into play in this trial.
- in or out of play, in or not in the state of being played during a game: The umpire says the ball was not in play.
- make a play for, [Informal.]
- to try to attract, esp. sexually: He made a play for his friend's girlfriend.
- to attempt to gain by impressing favorably: This ad will make a play for new consumer markets.
- to act the part of (a person or character) in a dramatic performance;
portray: to play Lady Macbeth.
- to perform (a drama, pantomime, etc.) on or as if on the stage.
- to act or sustain (a part) in a dramatic performance or in real life: to play the role of benefactor.
- to act the part or character of in real life: to play the fool; to play God.
- to give performances in, as a theatrical company does: to play the larger cities.
- to engage in (a game, pastime, etc.).
- to contend against in a game.
- to function or perform as (a specified player) in a game or competition: He usually plays left end.
- to employ (a piece of equipment, a player, etc.) in a game: I played my highest card.
- to use as if in playing a game, as for one's own advantage: He played his brothers against each other.
- to stake or wager, as in a game.
- to lay a wager or wagers on (something).
- to represent or imitate, as for recreation or in jest: to play cowboys and Indians.
- to perform on (a musical instrument).
- to perform (music) on an instrument.
- to cause (a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to produce sound or pictures: to play a tape; to play the radio.
- to do or perform: You shouldn't play tricks. Compromise plays an important part in marriage.
- to carry or put into operation;
act upon: to play a hunch.
- to cause to move or change lightly or quickly: to play colored lights on a fountain.
- to operate or cause to operate, esp. continuously or with repeated action: to play a hose on a fire.
- to allow (a hooked fish) to exhaust itself by pulling on the line.
- to display or feature (a news story, photograph, etc.), esp. prominently: Play the flood photos on page one.
- to exploit or trade in (an investment, business opportunity, stock, etc.).
- to exercise or employ oneself in diversion, amusement, or recreation.
- to do something in sport that is not to be taken seriously.
- to amuse oneself;
trifle (often fol. by with).
- to take part or engage in a game.
- to take part in a game for stakes;
- to conduct oneself or act in a specified way: to play fair.
- to act on or as if on the stage;
- to perform on a musical instrument.
- (of an instrument or music) to sound in performance: The strings are playing well this evening.
- (of a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to give forth sound: The radio played all night.
- to be performed or shown: What's playing at the movie theater around the corner?
- to be capable of or suitable for performance, as a television or dramatic script: We hope this scene will play well.
- [Informal.]to be accepted or effective;
fare: How will the senator's proposal play with the public?
- to move freely within a space, as a part of a mechanism.
- to move about lightly or quickly: The water of the fountain played in the air.
- to present the effect of such motion, as light or the changing colors of an iridescent substance: The lights played strangely over the faces of the actors.
- to operate continuously or with repeated action.
- [Informal.]to comply or cooperate: They wanted her to tell them what she knew about the plans, but she refused to play.
- come to play, [Informal.]to be disposed to play or participate in a manner reflecting a determination to win or succeed: We're a small new business, but we came to play.
- play along:
- to cooperate or concur;
- to pretend to cooperate or concur.
- play around, [Informal.]
- to behave in a playful or frivolous manner;
- to be sexually promiscuous.
- to be sexually unfaithful.
- play at:
- to pretend interest in: It's obvious that you're just playing at fishing for my sake.
- to do something without seriousness: He is merely playing at being a student.
- play back, to play (a recording, esp. one newly made): Play it back and let's hear how I sound.
- play ball. See ball 1 (def. 17).
- play both ends against the middle, to maneuver opposing groups in order to benefit oneself.
- play by ear, to play (music or a musical instrument) without printed music, as by memory of what one has heard or by unschooled musical instinct.
- play down, to treat as of little importance;
belittle: He has consistently played down his own part in the successful enterprise.
- played out:
- out of fashion;
hackneyed: New styles in clothing are soon played out in New York.
- used up;
finished: The original tires were played out and had to be replaced.
- play fast and loose, to act in an irresponsible or inconsiderate manner, esp. to employ deception to gain one's ends: to play fast and loose with someone's affections.
- play for time, to prolong something in order to gain an advantage;
forestall an event or decision: Their maneuvering at the conference was obviously calculated to play for time.
- play hardball. See hardball (def. 2).
- play into the hands of, to act in such a way as to give an advantage to (someone, esp. an opponent): If you lose your temper when he insults you, you will be playing right into his hands.Also, play into (someone's) hands.
- play it by ear, to improvise, esp. in a challenging situation when confronted by unknown factors: If you can't come up with a plan, we'll just have to play it by ear.
- play off:
- [Sports.]to play an extra game or round in order to settle a tie.
- [Sports.]to engage in an elimination game or games after the regular season is over in order to determine the champion.
- to set (one person or thing) against another, usually for one's own gain or advantage: The children could usually get what they wanted by playing one parent off against the other.
- play one's cards. See card 1 (def. 17).
- play on or upon, to exploit, as the feelings or weaknesses of another;
take selfish advantage of: She would never think of playing on the good nature of others.
- play out:
- to bring to an end;
- to use up;
exhaust: to play out one's supplies.
- to reel or pay out, as a rope, line, etc.
- play politics. See politics (def. 8).
- play possum. See possum (def. 2).
- play second fiddle. See second fiddle (def. 1).
- play the field. See field (def. 26).
- play the game. See game 1 (def. 18).
- play up, to emphasize the importance of;
highlight or publicize: The schools are playing up their science programs.
- play up to, [Informal.]to attempt to impress in order to gain someone's favor: Students who too obviously play up to their teachers are usually disliked by their classmates.
- play with a full deck. See deck (def. 19).
- play with fire. See fire (def. 27).
- play with oneself, [Informal.]to masturbate.
Vanityvan•i•ty (van′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.;
character or quality of being vain;
conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
- an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
- something about which one is vain.
- lack of real value;
worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
- something worthless, trivial, or pointless.
- See vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- a wide, counterlike shelf containing a wash basin, as in the bathroom of a hotel or residence, often equipped with shelves, drawers, etc., underneath.
- a cabinet built below or around a bathroom sink, primarily to hide exposed pipes.
- compact1 (def. 13).
- produced as a showcase for one's own talents, esp. as a writer, actor, singer, or composer: a vanity production.
- of, pertaining to, or issued by a vanity press: a spate of vanity books.
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to place in a particular position or posture: Set the baby on his feet.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to put into some condition: to set a house on fire.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to put (a price or value) upon something: He set $7500 as the right amount for the car. The teacher sets a high value on neatness.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to post, station, or appoint for the purpose of performing some duty: to set spies on a person.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to cause to pass into a given state or condition: to set one's mind at rest; to set a prisoner free.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to prescribe or assign, as a task.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to adjust (a timer, alarm of a clock, etc.) so as to sound when desired: He set the alarm for seven o'clock.
- to fix or mount (a gem or the like) in a frame or setting.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to cause to sit;
seat: to set a child in a highchair.
- to put (a hen) on eggs to hatch them.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to place or plant firmly: to set a flagpole in concrete.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of (game) by standing stiffly and pointing with the muzzle.
- to fit, as words to music.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to arrange (music) for certain voices or instruments.
- to arrange the scenery, properties, lights, etc., on (a stage) for an act or scene.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- to spread and secure (a sail) so as to catch the wind.
- to arrange (type) in the order required for printing.
- to put together types corresponding to (copy);
compose in type: to set an article.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to cause (glue, mortar, or the like) to become fixed or hard.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- [Bridge.]to cause (the opposing partnership or their contract) to fall short: We set them two tricks at four spades. Only perfect defense could set four spades.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- [Carpentry.]to sink (a nail head) with a nail set.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to decline;
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- (of the hair) to be placed temporarily on rollers, in clips, or the like, in order to assume a particular style: Long hair sets more easily than short hair.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- (of a flower's ovary) to develop into a fruit.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- (of type) to occupy a certain width: This copy sets to forty picas.
- [Nonstandard.]sit: Come in and set a spell.
- set about:
- to begin on;
- to undertake;
- to assault;
- set against:
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- set apart:
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to cause to be noticed;
distinguish: Her bright red hair sets her apart from her sisters.
- set aside:
- to put to one side;
reserve: The clerk set aside the silver brooch for me.
- to dismiss from the mind;
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- set back:
- to hinder;
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- set down:
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- to attribute;
ascribe: to set a failure down to bad planning.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to humble or humiliate.
- to land an airplane: We set down in a heavy fog.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- set forth:
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to begin a journey;
start: Columbus set forth with three small ships.
- set forward, to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show a later time: When your plane lands in New York, set your watch forward two hours.
- set in:
- to begin to prevail;
arrive: Darkness set in.
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- set off:
- to cause to become ignited or to explode.
- to begin;
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to begin a journey or trip;
- set on:
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- set out:
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- to undertake;
attempt: He set out to prove his point.
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to define;
describe: to set out one's arguments.
- to plant: to set out petunias and pansies.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- set to:
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to begin to fight;
- set up:
- to put upright;
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to construct;
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- to inaugurate;
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to stimulate;
- to propound;
- to bring about;
- to become firm or hard, as a glue or cement: a paint that sets up within five minutes.
- to lead or lure into a dangerous, detrimental, or embarrassing situation, as by deceitful prearrangement or connivance.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- a collection, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation: a set of golf clubs; a set of carving knives.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- a series of volumes by one author, about one subject, etc.
- a number, company, or group of persons associated by common interests, occupations, conventions, or status: a set of murderous thieves; the smart set.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- fixed direction, bent, or inclination: The set of his mind was obvious.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the assumption of a fixed, rigid, or hard state, as by mortar or glue.
- the arrangement of the hair in a particular style: How much does the beauty parlor charge for a shampoo and set?
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- an apparatus for receiving radio or television programs;
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- a construction representing a place or scene in which the action takes place in a stage, motion-picture, or television production.
- the bending out of the points of alternate teeth of a saw in opposite directions.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- a tool for giving a certain form to something, as a saw tooth.
- a chisel having a wide blade for dividing bricks.
- [Hort.]a young plant, or a slip, tuber, or the like, suitable for planting.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- a series of movements or figures that make up a quadrille or the like.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- suit (def. 12).
- [Psychol.]a temporary state of an organism characterized by a readiness to respond to certain stimuli in a specific way.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- the width of a body of type.
- sett (def. 3).
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
fixed: The hall holds a set number of people.
- deliberately composed;
customary: set phrases.
rigid: a set smile.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
Also, get set! Of course, inside the Kids Play Vanity could perform an essential position. Because of the sculpture, as well as gorgeous, the garden also looks character, incredible, and more inventive. Consequently, in order to define the statue deft such matters, the terms of that which you have in mind? It is certainly very important to observe. As such, the sculpture not merely relaxing in the garden. Here are some issues you must contemplate to put Large Girls Glamour Mirror Toy Game Dressing Table Play Vanity Set Beauty Makeup (attractive Kids Play Vanity #1) such as for instance.
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Note the place sculpture using the concept / notion Parks. With alignment that is such, the statue looks more tuned to the park. Not different using a backyard from one another. If your backyard with notion that is minimalist, use the same model sculpture. Example barrel-designed sculpture minimal designs or mementos. Or, use a pitcher statue digging nan variance that is minimal. Another example, in case your garden in conventional style, area the sculpture can be a normal style. For instance Javanese puppet options. The exotic gardens also should Balinese statue Balinese style.
Notice the Space Between The room with sculpture. The ideal, there is a particular length instance deck involving the sculpture of the space where the statue looked-for. Thus, the sculpture is considered in the place freely. Once the distance remote or of the sculpture using the space also near, the mobility of view is certainly challenging to acquire. Just for illustration, the distance between the place together with the sculpture ought to be substantial enough.
Relevant Photos of Large Girls Glamour Mirror Toy Game Dressing Table Play Vanity Set Beauty Makeup (attractive Kids Play Vanity #1)
- Cottage Country Ontario
- George Sanders Plumbing
- Decorative Gutter Downspout
- Electric Chair Prince
- Bean Bag Chairs For Boats
- Austin Kitchen And Bath
- Copper Knob
- Comfort Suites Mattoon Il
- Countertop Sinks Bathroom
- Alone In Bedroom
- 99 Dollar Mattress Sale
- Bed Bugs In My Couch
- A Vertical Column In The Periodic Table Is Called A
- Comfort Inn Worthington Ohio
- Fisher Price Rainforest Bathtub
- Andre House